Shipping & Delivery
We process orders Monday-Friday EST, excluding post office-specified holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing time is 3 – 5 business days. Estimated delivery:
- 7 – 10 business days* (regular season) or longer depending on holidays. (*) Due to peak season, there may be a delay of 5-10 days, but we will do our best to complete the order as soon as possible.
- Our currently available shipping methods are Standard Shipping (USPS, EMS or FedEx) and Expedited Shipping (DHL EXPRESS, FEDEX or TNT).
- If you would like to track your order, please make a request at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will send you your tracking number as soon as we receive it from the shipping department, usually 7-10 after the order date Available after business days.
- Currently, our shipments cannot be delivered to US military bases. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience caused.
- For logistical reasons, the order may not arrive at the same time as the package. For example, custom products take longer to produce than non-custom and sublimation products. Will arrive separately from other shirts as they are made in a different factory…etc.
- Shipping will be included in your final bill unless shipping is waived due to a promotion. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Our staff will do their best to help resolve any issues and achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Current US shipping: $6.99.
- Shipping outside the U.S.: $12.99.
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items you purchase. You can calculate the exact shipping fee by adding the item to your cart, checking out, and entering your postal address. Shipping rates are automatically updated and appear in your total cost.
Where do we deliver?
We deliver worldwide.
Can orders be sent to multiple addresses?
We do not ship to multiple addresses for a single order. If you wish to ship items to multiple addresses, please place separate orders.
Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Is VAT charged?
Items shipped internationally from the U.S. are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not charge VAT. All taxes, duties and customs charges are the responsibility of the package recipient.
Depending on the destination country, local customs or VAT may apply to your package.
Lacosc recommend that you contact your local customs office for more information on customs regulations in your country.