Currently we only accept PayPal payments. When you shop at lacosc.org, you can always rest assured that your purchase is safe and secure. You are protected when shopping here because every transaction is safe and secure.
Lacosc has taken precautions to ensure that every customer is fully protected. Our website is set up not to collect any financial information from you, which means we never have access to your credit card information.
PayPal is a safer and easier way to send and receive money online.
If you choose PayPal as your payment method, you will be redirected to the PayPal website where you can make the payment. PayPal can be used to purchase items by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), debit card, or electronic check (that is, from your regular bank account).
- After viewing your items on your cart page, you can check out with PayPal. You will then leave our website and visit the PayPal website.
- If you haven’t already, you can log into your PayPal account or create a new one.
- You can use PayPal however you want by following the on-screen instructions.
How does PayPal payments work?
PayPal is the easiest way to pay online. After completing your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Be sure to enter the correct details for quick and easy payment processing. After a successful PayPal payment, the lacosc.org system will automatically generate a payment notification for your order.
PayPal eChecks typically take 3-5 business days to be verified by PayPal.
Why we recommend you use PayPal:
- Payments are traceable. You can track payment status through your PayPal account.
- When paying for your order, you don’t need to use a credit card online (you can transfer money directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, no one will see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Your credit card information will not be processed or stored through Lacosc.org servers and no information will be shared with third parties. You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Billing Terms & Conditions
Secure Lacosc Layer (128-bit SSL Security) lacosc.org uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to give you the most secure shopping experience. SSL technology encrypts (encrypts) sensitive information, including passwords and Mastercard numbers, during your online transactions.
All forms on our website are protected with SSL technology, so your personal information is safe and secure from malicious attacks.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that process Mastercard and revolving credit information. The standard was defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to improve control over Mastercard data and reduce fraud by detecting Mastercard fraud.
Lacosc.org doesn’t like anyone giving out our personal information, and neither do you! That’s why we don’t rent, sell or share your personal information with anyone.